We are certified to teach HAZWOPER!
Who needs HAZWOPER training?
All individuals who handle hazardous materials and individuals who will respond to releases or potential releases of hazardous substances. Personnel who are tasked to protect nearby people, property or the environment from a release.
This includes tank farm employees and maintenance personnel, fuel distributors, facility managers, community volunteer firefighters, emergency response technicians, etc.
Frontier Fuel Service can work with you to set up 40 or 24 hour courses, or an 8-hour refresher course – either on site or regionally, any time of the year.
Hazardous waste worker classes are designed to train everyone that works with or stores chemicals. While still teaching the general rules of hazard awareness, we are able to tailor our classes to the students in them to make the material as applicable to their situation as possible and ensure the time spent in class is at its most beneficial.
We at Frontier Fuel Service are currently certified to teach the following courses:
- Hazardous Waste Worker: 40-hour Certification
- Hazardous Waste Worker: 8-hour HAZWOPER Refresher (annual re-certification)
- Hazardous Waste Supervisor: 8-hour Certification
- Emergency Response Technician: 24-hour Certification
- Incident Command: 8-hour Certification
- Confined Space & Permit-Required Confined Space Entry: 8-hour Certification
- DOT HAZMAT: 8-hour Certification
Our instructors are experienced in what is being taught to ensure the highest level of discussions and insight. Classes are available in your community or regionally, any time of year.