Tank Farm & Facility Training
Frontier Fuel Service strives to offer many different tank farm and facility training options to remote Alaska and understand that every facility has its own needs and challenges. With this in mind, the ability to tailor training for your facility and employees is available.
Unbundled training options:
- Spill Drills & Emergency Response Operations
- Spill Response and Reporting Requirements
- Spill Equipment Inventory
- USCG, EPA & ADEC Compliance Audits and Overview
- Facility Response Plan (FRP) Clarification
- Person-In- Charge (PIC) Training
- Qualified Individual (QI) Establishment and Procedures
- Tank Farm Security Training
- Monthly Facility Inspection Protocol
- Fuel Inventory Procedures and Scheduling
- Fuel Sampling Methods
- Marine Fuel Transfers & Paperwork (DOI) Instruction
- Permit-Required Confined Space
- And more!
It is a goal to teach as many individuals about chemical awareness, safety and response throughout Alaska as possible to mitigate spills, create safe workplaces, and employees who are confident in their jobs. Proper training and education are indispensable in Alaska’s remote communities.